Tuesday, June 10, 2014

the long week

Jake is in Chicago for the week so us girls are on our own. Rather, it's The Girls vs. Me.  I have basically turned in to a total yeller, constantly screaming, "STOP!" "THAT'S ENOUGH" "I SAID STOP" "ARE YOU LISTENING?" "PLEASE, ENOUGH" "YOU ARE GOING TO LOSE A PRIVILEGE!" " I SAID NOT TO DO THAT!!" "SEE WHAT HAPPENS??" "STOP FIGHTING!" "JUST STOP". I am not sure if this is normal. Yes, I have tried whispering - it does not work.

oh, nothing!

moment of peace

cute tummy

kinda defeats the point of cooling off with the hose

Kindergarten Graduation Day!

soon-to-be 1st grader

class skit Die Kleine Hex (notice the new class member?)

Nori and friends formed a cauldron for the Hex (witch)

twinsies

Frau Heindl and Frau Gollmer receive their gifts



Swimming lessons

1st lesson, already a pro

a healthy snack...

followed by a bribe...

fast food...my mom was on to something!


crazy eyes

this is what happens when your brush curly hair

Only two  more days until Jake gets back. Then another 15+ years...

No comments:

Post a Comment