Monday, June 16, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads in our world!  Thank you for all that you do for us! We are lucky to have you!

Especially...

um, this guy

 Steve

my dad


my Papa and my prom dress

It's been a busy few days! Class trip to the zoo, end of year all school picnic, family date at Cheeky Monkey to celebrate, trip to Winona, World Cup, Steamboat Days parade and tennis tournament, cemetery visit, Father's Day ribs, start of camp, and finally a weekday off. It's all a blur.

last day with Frau Heindl!

our Dad is #1
Actually, this trophy is from winning The 2014 Steamboat Days Doubles Championship. How many other woman can say they are married to the 2014 Steamboat Days Doubles Champion? That's right, only one!  I painted one of  Jake's toenails glitter pink for good luck so I guess he has me to thank for this victory. Have you noticed how Jake just keeps getting younger and more fit while I am geriatric and haven't done cardio in 10 years? We officially breached the REQUIRED 50lb difference buffer by 6 pounds!  Today I asked him if he would carry me up the stairs and he said, "um...on my back?".  I made him do it and he huffed and puffed longer than necessary.



 

patriotic with Gramsie Hol

Nori's last swing at Winona house

cute and curly

Good bye 2007 Clinton Drive!
 
Mississippi


2 comments:

  1. Steamboat? More like Dreamboat! Especially with all those Star Wars figurines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Norelle NEVER takes a bad picture!

    ReplyDelete