Lots of mid-week excitement on Laurel Ave! We had a fun neighborhood gathering of the moms on the street where we tackled tough topics like snow removal, neighborhood history, and who is pregnant now. My wonderful next door neighbor, Patty, hosted us all. You might recognize Patty from seeing her through our dining room window? (county folk just don't understand how we love seeing our neighbors while eating supper).
 |
| finely decorated pumpkin bars for my pumpkin |
Auntie Ellen is home from Holden Village and staying with us for a few days! Grandma & Grandpa are here for a visit and will be back next weekend for Decker Christmas Party. We ordered in Brasa and let the holidays begin ( i.e. cake balls). Nori's class has a pajama party tomorrow which they have been working towards all fall -- she is very excited!
 |
| twinsies |
 |
| pre-bedtime dance party |
 |
| dancing with Grandma Liz |
 |
| the healing cascade, of course |
Nori had strep earlier this week, Hen has a bad cold, and Jake & I have been sharing in the kids' viral pink eye. The good news is I finally had my
regeneration injection therapy on my back for my SI joint pain and it went really well! Yes, it was
intense and
hurt...Jake said the needle was BIG! The doctor did six injections in my low back to reach the lax ligaments and reboot the healing cascade. I ended up getting the
Prolozone which is the ozone gas so the after effects are quite minimal and I feel normal pain levels today, no flare. Only five more rounds to go! Hoping this helps or you are going to have to hear about this for the rest of your lives...
I hope the injections work!!
ReplyDelete