| choo choo |
| Seltz express |
We got our tree! The photos below do not do the experience justice since you can't hear us yelling over kids' tears. "we are trying to create special childhood memories for you, stop fighting with your sister or else!!!".
| so innocent |
| carry me! |
| I attempted to saw down the tree myself. but I am just too dainty |
| tiiiiiiimberrrrrr |
| ruining the ecosystem! |
| strong dad |
We had a snow globe disaster of epic proportions. A word to the wise, do not store your snow globes in the unheated garage over the winter. Especially do not store them on top of your Christmas stockings because they will freeze, then break, and then black mold will grow and no amount of tea tree oil products will get the mold off your stocking. Time for a new tradition, Grandma Liz is now in charge of knitting new stockings for the entire family. The Advent calendar is filled with adventures ranging from donating a toy to going sledding. Plus, our %#&$!*% Elf on the Shelf arrives tomorrow and this year I am determined to be somewhat creative with his adventure since jamming him in the lamp is never featured in Pinterest.
| getting in the holiday spirit |
| big girl |
We had a way too quick weekend with a visit to Grandma Rosie in Austin, visits from Gramsie Hol, Thanksgiving, visit from Grandma & Grandpa, homemade pasta by Lauren Ho ( this girl potty trained herself at two, taught herself to read at 4 and now makes dinner herself), got new tile work in the kitchen, did some Christmas decorating, and as always, lots of playing with the kiddos.
| Toy Story 3 in bed |
| family time |
Nori just told me her favorite words are "honest" and "generosity". I would have sworn they were "meanie butt" and "ausschneiden" but I am proud nonetheless! I knew I liked Nori's kindergarten teacher when she told me she was on the look out for the hot firefighter on the field trip to the fire station, but now I know I love her after the excerpt from her weekly newsletter :
"the letters for this week are "U" and "'F", I specifically put them in this order NOT to confuse anybody that thought I was feeling angry".
![]() |
| watching The Grinch with the Chef |
| last week's pajama turkey dinner at McIntrye's |

Nori's teacher sounds like a blast!
ReplyDelete