It's 8:00 p.m. and I am sitting in bed on my laptop. It does not escape me that I am turning in to my mother -- she is doing the exact same thing right now. In fact, we are probably on
the exact same website. Jake is at the Twins game and my girls are still awake in their bedrooms. They are waking earlier and falling asleep later with the longer days.
 |
| wearing my mother's shoes (my Grandma Barb wore these kind, too) |
 |
| actual shoe combo I accidentally wore to walk the dog |
 |
| The Grumpy Face by Henny |
 |
| The Grumpy Face by Nori |
Hen's actual birthday was very low key. We went to Lo Lo's 7th birthday where the girls got to play in the jumpy house and eat cake. It saved us tons of money.
 |
| It's my birthday... |
 |
| and I'll slide... |
 |
| if I want to! |
 |
| cautious little slider |
 |
| wee! |
Today was the last official day of preschool for Nori. Thankfully, they did not have a Commencement (you would understand my gratitude if you worked at a university). She received a personalized book of photos of her that Ms. Wendy took throughout the year and some sweet notes. She will still go to "school" all summer but they have more of a relaxed camp vibe and some of her besties will be gone.
 |
| last hurrah! |
Later, we danced in the rain...
 |
| wet 'n wild |
 |
| hey, soul sister |
 |
| I got my windows cleaned for the 1st time in 9 years |
Lots of fun coming this weekend! Jake has Friday off so we are going to the
Flint Hills International Children's Festival and Sunday is
Grand Old Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment