Sunday, May 26, 2013

Meow! Meow!

let Laurel Ave declare it HC Day



kitties love yarn balls

personalized cat collars for all

yummy chocolate cake

fancy feast

cat and mouse

Today we celebrated a very special little girl's birthday (a day early) -- Henley Cate is nearly two! She loves to dance, make people laugh, and play play play! Her sister suggested a kitty cat themed party since Hen loves her "meow meows". At two she is talking lots and understands even more. She is athletic, hilarious, and stubborn yet sweet. Did I mention cute? Very cute curly blond hair with blue eyes and pink cheeks. I love this girl!


she said "exciting" 

I am two!!!
birthday kitty

answer: 8 people and a dog

fellow felines

a card that meows Happy Birthday!


present fun!

time to sing

a little help with the candles

birthday girl ready to pounce on her cake

Papa as a cat

she got the kitty face piece

my litter

playing "Kitty Cat Claw" (all rights reserved)

Thank you to all who came to celebrate (most of whom I did not get pictures of). Note special appearance by The Grammar Cat herself!

Not pictured:

  • me yelling at my children yesterday:  "LEAVE ME ALONE!  I AM TRYING TO GIVE YOU A SPECIAL CHILDHOOD!!" when they messed and whined while I was making decor
  •  the kitty litter scoop in the fruit bowl
  •  me forgetting to serve cake in kitty dishes
  •  me forgetting to decorate other kid's faces
  •  us in our pajamas five second after guests left


2 comments: