Sunday, August 10, 2014

ex.haus.ted

notice the lack of Elsa stickers?

Oh my gosh, I'm gonna die. Our kids are holding us hostage. They look so cute but act so naughty! Bedtime is a total disaster. Actually, the entire nighttime is a disaster. Also, days aren't good either.

I wish

Anyway...we went to Winona for G & G's  retirement party at the Black Horse which was a big hit. The girls warmed up the dance floor with their tutu style followed by playing in the world's largest sandbox a.k.a the volleyball courts. The next morning we hung out with Gramsie Holly and the girls enjoyed art crafts with lots of buttons, stickers, and rhinestones.


that's them 

ballerina and head banger

closing time


I'm a chocolate donut girl

We came back to town for a fun party at our friends Katie & Jeff's new-ish house with the whole Winona crew. The kids loved the little stream, playhouse, and swing set. We are in awe of people who have real yards!

more sand with Brynie

Baby Allie

the island cottage

wild Esme

good thing they are cute

a few of the crew juniors

guess which one of us is preggo with identical twin boys? NOT ME!

happy kids

multitasking

So then, we had a free second so we decided to clean out the garage all day. We gave away all of our baby stuff. Bye bye bouncers, pack 'n plays, swings, onesies, boppies, and bumbos. Do we still have to keep the kids?

reminiscing  about the good old days

future home of a car?


I'll be better next week. XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Night time is a disaster around here, well at least for a certain 3 year old.
    We cannot figure out to get him to
    A. Stay in Bed
    B. Go to Sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel ya, sister! Which explains why we still have a lock on Graham's door. Is it time for school to start yet?

    ReplyDelete