Sunday, May 11, 2014

Mother's Day!


the joys of my life!
Being a mom has been the most rewarding experience that I have every had. I never realized how much I could love another little person. My girls are sweet and feisty but I love them so.  I am so lucky to be their mom! We are grateful for Gramsie Holly and her love her us as well as Grandma Liz and all the time and energy she devotes to our family. We could not do it without you two! Happy Mother's Day to all the moms and nurturing ladies out there.  Thank you for all that you do for and give to others!

ooh la la!

Gramsie came up on Wednesday to help me out while Jake was away. I took her and the girls out for pedicures and ice cream cones, just to celebrate almost surviving the week without Jake. I am happy to report Daddy came home safely . He even  got to spend 24 hours with his sister, Ellen, in Seattle where they ate donuts and went to a baseball game. Somewhere the Seltz ancestors are smiling.

Like Granmsie  like granddaughters

3 generations of smothering


Today Team Wendy walked in the Race for the Cure at the Mall of America in honor of my  aunt and her ongoing battle. Guess which one she is? 


Team Wendy

Other festivities this weekend included  the CCE Commencement Ceremony. Not only did I have the honor of being in charge of both catering and disability accommodations, I got to sit on stage and shake my graduates' hands as they walked across.  I love my job!

Construction Management Class of 2014

one of my favorite colleagues, Prof. Hilger

Say "reinforced steel beams"!

We also celebrated our friend Erin's birthday out in Minnetonka. Only ErBear would host 30+ people on birthday cuz she is so nice and energetic like that! Grateful to have lifelong friends!

Work it, Vance!

Ann's new baby, Anya ( I got to hold her for a looong time!!)

The birthday girl... 36 years spunky!


No comments:

Post a Comment