Sunday, May 4, 2014

marathon week

Kindergarten Class B hatched new babies...

Happy Spring to all the cool chicks and dudes that read here! Enjoy the sun!

We had a fun weekend which flew by. The girls went to a Twins baseball game with Grandma & Grandpa  where Henny felt a little sick and napped the whole game.She later felt a lot sick all over Grandma. Meanwhile, Jake & I went out to Bryant Lake Bowl for our friend Justin's surprise birthday party. We were out until 9:30! Consider that we left at 3:30  --  that is six whole hours on the town, strategically planned to avoid cleaning up puke.

This morning Jake left for Seattle and next week he is  in Las Vegas.  I am in endurance parenting mode. Luckily, Steve & Liz stayed today to help with the kiddos and get Henny's new big girl room ready. Liz painted her headboard for her new old bed and I painted her new old dresser nobs bright pink. The girls decided to switch bedding since Nori's bedding matched Henny's room color perfectly which means Nori ended up with new a duvet cover and sheets. She's no fool!

More later this week when Gramsie comes to lend a helping hand, my CMgt students graduate college, and my family members participate in the Susan Komen Breast Cancer Race for the Cure while I get to sleep in and then open the Mother's Day present (two dresses from Old Navy) that I ordered for myself because I know what I like.

No comments:

Post a Comment