Rule number one when you are home alone with your girls for four days is to make lots of plans. So I did! Thursday night we enjoyed a nutritious meal of toast followed by an early bedtime in preparation for our big weekend. Nori did not have school on Friday which means were able to see Alexander's Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day at Stages Theater. We enjoyed it! I think going to plays is our new thing. Are they too young for Rent?
| ladies who lunch |
Friday night our fav babysitter Claire came over so I could join my Winona girlfriends Susie, Katie, Jill and Erin at Rojo's for a fun dinner out. We had lots of girl talk focused around underpants and bikini waxes.
![]() |
| We don't look a day over 32! |
On Saturday we played with Aunt Jill, read books, and napped before joining my other favorite girlfriends, Andy, Missy, Lo & Kenna, for pizza. We had lots of girl talk which also focused around underpants and looking through our wedding albums. A night is never complete until Henley runs upstairs buck naked.
| Did I mention they dress themselves? |
| DQ runs so far: 1 |
Grandma & Grandpa arrived so I started my vacation early with a mani/pedi. Thanks to them I am off to join Jake in CA tomorrow!


No comments:
Post a Comment