Friday, February 14, 2014

my naughty and nice Valentines

Happy Valentine's Day! Or, as we say in our house today, "Stop that right this instant!  I mean it!  Or you will get another Time Out! 1-2-3...are you listening?!".


Girl Date!






My little ones are both home today so we set out for a Girl Date at Cupcake which sounded romantic until reality hit and it took us twenty minutes to get our shoes and coats on in between crying spells and meltdowns. I am speaking specifically of the littlest one.  I think we have a vacation hangover (speaking of, vacation was a blast and a big Disney post is coming your way once I get the digital photo files in my possession). Things did not improve at the bakery, especially when the clerk caught Henny with mouth on the spigot of the water jug while I was paying. She was not happy and I got a loud disapproving snicker. Shortly afterwards when Hen kicked off her boots and flopped on the dirty floor kicking and screaming, I just looked at clerk like  " you see what I have to deal with?" and she just looked at me like "control your kid, lady".  Every time tantrums happen in public (which is anytime we go anywhere) someone has to come up to me and say "you know, that floor is really dirty", like I planned this.



so sweet

the naughty one, in between episodes

frosting first


my stinker


To celebrate with my husbo, I will stay in my sweats, eat Chipotle, and watch House of Cards. And you thought the spark was gone! XOXOXO


P.S. Happy 38th Anniversary to Jake's parents, Steve & Liz, who have been married longer than all of the people in my family combined!


We got two Claire Huxtables for tonight XXX!

1 comment:

  1. We also had a cupcake (morning), at Groundswell in the Midway area!
    House of Cards season 2? I am so not impressed yet! Season 1 was amazing but they have yet to wow me in the first 4 episodes this time around. I have hope though, because I am a master binge Netflixer!

    ReplyDelete