Me: kinda
I am working on our old, half dead laptop so I need to keep this short so I can finish before it dies again. So many fun things, so little memory of them. I can always count on the memory card on my camera to remind me...
| Jake's doubles tennis team won sections, only one sock per player |
| Nori loves the free swag! |
![]() |
| we go to Target almost daily |
| post rave snuggles |
| two little monkeys |
| little sister is scrappy |
| bubbles |
| German girl |
| wild thing |
| COPS Saint Paul |
| fruitatarian |
| class field trip to Fire station 14 |
| The Kindergarten Class B gang |
| UNO |
| Jana came to visit!!! |
| two months to go |
| artists |
| building crap with dad |
| she loves yo-gret |
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment