Don't let the cute kids fool you, it was a rough week. Most of us were sick -- that's my excuse for several parenting fails. My disorganization reached an all time high. We were tardy to school for the third time. I brought the wrong shoes to ballet for the third time. Nori took a too small costume (we have three different Care Bear costumes) to school so she was costume-less all day. The worst part was when Jake's bus was late so we missed Nori 's entire Halloween parade, including the entire school performing a choreographed dance to Thriller. I missed my baby dancing to Thriller! I cried the whole way home.
We cancelled most of our plans for the weekend but still allowed Nori to have her friends Izzy and Nora over for a play date. Hen tagged along every step of the way. Being the Berenstain Bears fan that she is, she though Izzy was Lizzy Bruin and even said "Good job, Lizzy Bruin!" when Izzy did something funny. The girls enjoyed having friends over and played like champs.
So, I accidentally made these .gif images by taking a bunch of photos in a row. I didn't know I was doing it but act impressed anyway.
This weekend was all about regrouping, organization, and getting back on track. We now have a clean-ish house, our winter clothes washed and folded, pictures that have been framed for months are finally hung, groceries are bought, and we are ready for a better week! We enjoyed several trips to the park, swimming lessons, pancake breakfast, naps, and lots of dancing!
Henny is wearing all the clothes Nori was wearing when Hen was born. I am not sure if Henny is big or if everything shrunk, but nonetheless she has a giant wardrobe now with all of sister's old things. It is so cute to see the clothes again! It's nice to get double use out of everything!












LOVE THESE!
ReplyDeleteAnonymous auntie Jill
ALL .GIFS ALL THE TIME!!! Oh my gosh, seriously precious.
ReplyDelete