Sunday, May 17, 2015

Spring fun!

Now that was a weekend!

Henny & I got Grandma Liz to join us at Highland Nursery to buy our spring flowers and plants. Later, we walked up to Grand Olde St. Mark's Days with our neighbors. Both girls found friends from school and enjoyed rides, food, and fun. Nori ran her first one mile race and she had a blast!! Jake paced her slow and she made it the entire way. We celebrated TCGIS's 10 year anniversary/new building grand opening at the big open house. It is a fun community and we are getting to know new people. Guess who won one of the grand prizes from the raffle? I am now the proud owner of $425 worth of passes to MoA adventures such as Nickelodeon Universe, Water Park of America, mini golf, etc. Be nice to me! Jake, my hero, also planted many new perennials that Liz donated from her new backyard.

p.s. Peaches and cherries are in season! Joy to the world!

ready to rodeo

the only vegetable at the event

killin' it on Bear Affair

static fling

having fun

20lb rabbit

I can not believe I put my face so close to that thing!

wishing for more tickets

mustached 

it's fun to be little

yep
champions

beating the boys


post race glow

2 luftballoons

imported authentic German props

snow cones

subtle

Jake got some new swim shorts

they might fit Henny

my babes

and we gave the dog a bath!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then this happened

warm & cozy




No comments:

Post a Comment