You thought to yourself, "
Lordy, she finally quit writing on that typo-filled blog of hers, happy day!" Wrong Mom, I am still here. You guys, it is hard to be me sometimes. I need a full body transplant. Somehow, I hurt my right shoulder... I could not type for several days, I could barely scroll
Dlisted, I was down to one functioning limb! Luckily, I have a new PT who makes house calls (Steve Seltz) so after some massage, stretches and lots of heat, my shoulder is feeling somewhat better. I have a name for my disorder: Taco John's Syndrome.
 |
| I know Goldy, we like to hang sidewise |
 |
| my main women |
 |
| flamingo mating season |
A little bit of this and little bit of that. The usual. Blah blah blog. Red Cow Happy Hour, Laurel Ave Block party, soccer, swimming, Busytown, lattes, chicken noodle soup, flower picking, leaves changing, runny noses, sweater weather, shorts weather by afternooon, group hugs, work, dance parties, cuddles, funny books, hot baths, happy life. Repeat.
 |
| 22 going on 60! |
Happy 22nd Birthday to my God Daughter, Cousin, and Flower Girl, Abby Anderson! If only we all could be as perky and sweet at she!
No comments:
Post a Comment