Sunday, July 13, 2014

Hammer time!

Good news, skinny jeans are on their way out! Being both pear and apple shaped at the same time, this is phenomenal news for me. The new Athleta catalog features boho capris which means it is only a few months before MC Hammer pants are back in style. Bohemian is the new hipster.


this child

"Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too...."

summer in the city

My kiddo are doing well. Nori has been enjoying a German camp about the oceans and another Como Zoo camp with an art theme. My house is full of art projects including a clay ferret complete with it's own diorama habitat, a porcupine made of clay and toothpicks, and a homemade aquarium with real water. Not sure where to put all these treasures. Also, I am pretty sure she is the only kid who wore her grandfather's XL orange Hawaiian shirt to camp.


Hen sings "Why you gotta be so poopyhead? Don't you know I'm poopyhead too..."

Wild on Saint Pauk

Henny is a wild woman, as usual. She behaves well at preschool and then lets it all hang out at home. She insists I wear my hair down telling me that I look "grossy" if it is up, even sneaking up behind me to pull out my ponytail! She loves to swing on the playset at G&G's house and eat ing Grandma's raspberry yogurt.


Nori wants to be a fabric designer

#threesisters


Jake turned 37 this week! We celebrated by having dinner at the Smack Shack during a downpour. When I was kid my mom used to make me chocolate milk whenever there was a storm so now my kids love storms since I always make them chocolate milk to distract from the thunder and lightening.







 


Nori & Liz made the cake



a beer a day keeps the doctor away

Liz turned 60 this week! We brought her flowers and gave her new kitchen stuff for her new kitchen.


Up next is vacation at the cabin.  Remember Rock Lake 2008,  2009, 2010,  2011, 2012 and 2013?





1 comment:

  1. So...was it the orange Hawaiian shirt from the 2012 video? ThT Norelle is fashion forward...

    ReplyDelete