The girls have enjoyed their time together this week! Nanny even helped them make these wonderful spring butterflies which Henny promptly tore in to pieces while singing, you guessed it, Let It Go. Nori told us that she last week at school she asked Anders to kiss her but he ran away smiling, which she took as a good sign. We have since informed her there is NO KISSING or BOYFRIENDS until college! Tonight we are heading to Winona since Jake has to speak at WSU. I was going to stay home to work, but I miss my kids too much so I am going with. They are so thrilled to go to Winona, they could barely wait. They even packed their own backpacks. I asked them what they like about going to Winona and this is what they said:
- Seeing Grandpa, Grandma, Gramsie and Harely
- Going to Bloedow's
- Seeing the girls at Grandpa's work
 |
| Note Henny's dress over a skirt over rainbow legging |
 |
| Also, I am about to become a famous star on the Internet (p.s. I am wearing Spanx and standing on a box) |
No comments:
Post a Comment