So anyway, who doesn't think children should have access clean water? Hopefully not you! Just look at this cuteness:
![]() |
| Her name is Noria-- this is a sign! |
![]() |
| Her name is Lena which is what I would totally name my next daughter but no one from Minnesota can get away with naming a kid Lena. |
![]() |
| This is Brian, I am kinda "meh" on him but hey, a kids gotta drink |
The problem is that Missy has been SLACKING on her fundraising -- I think we should help her.
![]() |
| no water for you! |
What if all loyal readers of Not SOS helped her raise money towards her goal? Missy, being the honorable person that she is, would have no choice but to wear any outfit of OUR choosing during her race, right? Okay, I can not guarantee this will happen since I haven't asked her, maybe she will prefer to wear real running clothes. But maybe, just perhaps, she would surely feel obligated to dress in the zombie/Wonder Woman/naughty nurse/ panda suit/ escaped convict/ Abe Lincoln with a cape and heart-shaped knee pads outfit of our choosing?
![]() |
| Honest Abe with cape |
And if she will not dress like a dork? Well, at least those adorable kids got free, unpolluted water for once. After you donate, a new kid's face will pop up so you will actually see a sample of a a real kid that is potentially chugging an Aquafina right this very second, all thanks to you. And Missy Lincoln.

.jpg)
.jpg)


Thank you Megan! I will have to think about my costume. I really appreciate all of your support! You're a really good friend to me!
ReplyDelete