![]() |
| BFFs (not including the lady in the blue suit, we don't like her) |
We just got back from a waterlogged weekend at the Wilderness Resort in Wisconsin Dells. What's that you say...you haven't been the The Dells since college? Us either! Our hotel had several water parks in it so we did not venture out to the landmarks I remember like Noah's Ark, The Pizza Pub, or Tommy Bartlett's house. But, I did experience every 35-year-old woman's dream to come true when I forgot my entire suitcase and had to run to Kohl's to shop the picked over End of Summer Sale for a new swimsuit. A lesser woman would have burst in to tears, but I shoved my cookies in to the last pair of medium swim bottoms in the entire store and found a not matching, yet close enough Juniors swim top, a 3 pack of underwear, two swim cover-up/dresses, and PJs and called it good enough.
![]() |
| relax, it's a smoothie |
![]() |
| lots of Hos in Wis Dells |
![]() |
| Nori will be showing this photo to her therapist someday |
We joined Hos & McIntyres for fun, food, and memory making! Nori proved to be the least adventurous of the group while Henny would have kept up with the big kids if we let her. Andy tried to cure Nori of her water slide phobia by chucking her down a big water slide head first which actually kinda worked as she then allowed us to drag her on to her rafts and slides through her tears. Lauren, Makenna, and Liam were water superstars proving to us that this was not their first time in The Dells. Henny and Graham showed lots of bravery in the kiddie pools, too! Us grownups locked ourselves on the porch at night so we could chat without waking tired kids. I think it is really special that our kids get to grow up together and form their own friendships throughout the years!
| you call this a baby slide??? |
| group bath in the jacuzzi |
| if a giraffe and a ballerina had a baby... |
| a little boat taxi action across Lake Delton |
| Lord only knows what they were discussing... |
| gearing up for a long day |
| LET US IN!!! |
| He swims, he hauls kid's crap, he makes pancakes |
| Why yes, she is wearing her life jacket in the zero depth baby pool |
| purple toenails |
| Lauren applied for a job as a lifeguard |
| crashed on the way home |
.jpeg)

.jpeg)

The last time I was at Wisconsin Dells I spent the WHOLE time in the water! I never left, 24\7. All I did was swim and sleep and sometimes at the same time. I talked to no one. It was so peaceful. Ah life in the womb.
ReplyDeleteWhat, no pictures of the two-hour nap?
ReplyDeleteWe had a great weekend, too! Thanks for posting all the great pics!