Our little ballerina had her first recital tonight when she performed in Candyland at O'Shauhhnessy Theater. And by
"performed", I mean sometimes followed the teacher's moves on stage. It was an elaborate production with hundreds of kids from her studio but very fun and age-appropriate. True, I brought the wrong set of tickets and we almost didn't get in so we were grateful they let us sit in Row Q even though our original seats were for Row K. We finally got to see Nori's class helper, Amphibian. Nor has been telling us all about Amphibian for weeks, in disbelief someone would actually have
that name. Given the her co-ballerinas are named Gigi, Franny, Frankie, and Addy along with a Nori, I thought Amphibian was not that unusual but FYI it turns out her real name is Vivian. Very proud parents of our lovely little girl tonight!
 |
| gingerbread stance |
 |
| make-up anyone? |
 |
| Nori and VIVIAN |
 |
| all the cookies |
 |
| bow butt |
 |
| love from Daddy |
She is so darn cute!
ReplyDelete