Sunday, January 19, 2014

My baby is six!

I invested in My Little Pony decor, I will get money's worth!


ready to celebrate

hand cut with child's scissors and grown up hand

don't be fooled by the rocks that she got

adding the finishing touches

swag

Lord of the Rings

party girls ( we had two Annikas, two Laurens, a Nori and Nora, a Hen and a Ken, and a lone Izzy and Greta)

Henny devastated at no presents for her,  screaming "I don't want to be the host's sister!!!"

distraction by Daddy

for me?

Lund's does not know how to make a proper rainbow

making a wish

balloon dance party

dinner afterwards with Uncle Casey & Aunt Jaimie

our big girl

her class made her birthday cards

1 comment:

  1. Six!!!! No way!! Happy Belated Nori! I remember Sabrina's party when we were talking about her crush on Tim and the next day you were off to Duluth!

    ReplyDelete