Have you turned your heat on yet? We are trying to get by with the fireplace and space heaters for a little while longer. If you work at the U of M, it's officially socks with sandals weather! I need to unpack all of my pajama, yoga, and sweatpants to begin the migration to warm layers at all times. If someone wants to organize my mudroom, sorting hats, mittens and boots, I will gladly make you a batch of soup to go...
 |
| ants on a log, our newest pets |
Nori is maturing like crazy, showing more of an interest in puzzles and games. She is turning in to a super responsible big sister who washes apples for her sister when she is a hungry and dumps her potty chair after cheering her on for a good tink.
.jpg) |
| Auflauf is German for casserole - here are 20-some different entries |
We attended our first Auflauf, a fundraiser for the PTO at school, and Nori greeted all of her classmates by name and played so kindly with them. When her little sister wanted to venture in to the big climbing structure, Nori boosted her up every level and they disappeared inside for 20 minutes.Turns out Henny panicked, refusing to slide down or climb out so after trying to encourage her, Nori climbed out to get me to help. Reminds me of when I put a sticker on my brother and he chased me around the house with a butter knife and then we called our mom 50 times at work to tell on each other.
 |
| It was Nanny's birthday this week! |
 |
| Happy birthday dear Nanny.... |
Nor & Hen have also been playing in the basement together, logging many hours of My Little Ponies, tea party, safari, and Lego's. Looking forward to the extra play space during the cold months!
 |
| this is her "sculpture" |
 |
| trouble |
 |
pajamas all day
|
 |
kiss me!
|
Guess who gradated from physical therapy again? Me! I am now easing my way in to the real world with a very basic, light strength training routine at Lifetime Fitness. Have you been to Lifetime? It's like the Byerly's of gyms. They do Botox there! The child care area is about 20 steps up from the Y, too. I am thrilled to be gradually working my way in to an active life while experiencing much less back pain. Let's hope this is the last time I have to write this!
 |
| Florelle by Norelle |
Other fun fall activities included a chili night and s'mores at Turpins. I also got to hold
this baby for a long time which was the highlight of my night! I still want another one, is that bad? Cue my mother fainting.
Cute pictures, Megan! Though I think Henley looks a lot like Jake (and his parents), the "kiss me" picture screams you and your mom! The girls are gorgeous as always. Hope you are enjoying fall!
ReplyDeleteNicole